Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fighting for What's Right

After months of deliberation, I finally made the decision last week to file a discrimination suit against the National College for DUI Defense.  It's been a long time coming and is well-deserved.


Due to the pending litigation, I will not comment on the suit itself.  


Some of the venom spewed at me from NCDD members over the past two days has been interesting, to say the least.


Lawyers will align themselves with a blatantly discriminatory organization and then DEFEND it when the discrimination is exposed.  Fascinating, especially coming from criminal defense lawyers, of all people.  


This is sure to be an interesting summer.  


As I said on Facebook yesterday, the easiest thing in the world is to turn your head to injustice.  Standing up against the powers that be?  That's the hard part.  So can I take the heat of going up against the Big Boys?  You betcha.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so glad you can take them on and have done so!!! Good luck and keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete