Sonja not only handles DUI cases, she is also a frequent speaker on topics involved with the law and science of DUI defense.
Charged with a DUI in or around Oklahoma City? Call the DUI Diva, Sonja Porter.
From her website:
• Admitted to Practice Law in Oklahoma Sept. 1999
• Admitted to Practice before the United State Supreme Court 2009
• J.D. from Oklahoma City University School of Law 1999
• B.A. in Pre-Law from Bob Jones University 1995
• Former Assistant District Attorney for Oklahoma County
• Former Associate for 8 years with one of the original DUI Defense firms
Additional Training, Certifications and Permits:
• Permit by the Oklahoma Board of Tests for Alcohol and Drug as an Independent Specialist of Intoxilyzer 5000
• Permit by the Oklahoma Board of Tests for Alcohol and Drug as an Operator of the Intoxilyzer 8000
• Certified by Platt & Associates to have completed the NHTSA training for Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
• Completed Summer Sessions of the National College of DUI Defense held in Cambridge, MA (Harvard’s campus)